Helping With Virginia’s Tinnitus Challenges
What is Tinnitus?
Although tinnitus is often described as ‘ringing in the ears’, the variety of sounds and combinations that people perceive are as widespread as the condition. The onset and cause is as varied as the sounds people hear. Regardless of how it began and what it sounds like, tinnitus can range from a bothersome condition to a debilitating one, impacting not only the day–to–day lives of the individuals affected, but their families and loved ones as well.
The Levo System by Otoharmonics
How does the Levo System help?
User-friendly, patented Levo software on a provided Apple iPod Touch will allow you to listen to your personalized sound match at home. Custom fit ear buds, designed to ensure comfort during sleep, allow for optimal positioning and controlled delivery of sound therapy. Used nightly, you will be able to share your individualized progress and determine needed improvements over time.
See the Benefits
Unlike traditional maskers and/or sound generators, only the Levo System:
- is specifically designed for use during sleep when the brain is especially responsive to habituation
- can identify the unique tinnitus sound of each individual
- allows you to hear the sound the patient lives with
- has FDA clearance, CE mark, CSA certification and ISO 13485 2013 Edition
- tracks patient use and response to therapy using smart technology
- exclusively integrates the Tinnitus Functional Index to measure and monitor tinnitus impact
- uses custom ear buds & Apple digital devices
DO WE COVER YOUR AREA? CHECK YOUR ZIP
If you’re unsure whether your area is covered or wondering when we’ll next be in your area, then simply complete this form. You will receive a reply sharing whether your area is covered and the next available time-slot for an appointment.